You’re Invited to an XMA Fireside Chat
As we move more deeply into our post-Covid rebuilding of XMA we realize you may have questions:
- What does it look like to go on an XMA trip?
- What will I actually be doing?
- I’m not an evangelist, preacher, or teacher. How can I serve God and the unreached?
- Where is XMA going now?
- Is it safe to travel? Is a Covid vaccine required?
- How can I become an XMA team leader?
- I’m retiring soon. Does XMA have full or part-time positions for a second career?
- Can one person really make a difference?
- Can God use my skills as a (fill-in the blank) to help XMA?
You’re invited to join us in an open, informal conversation with XMA to talk about these things and anything else that’s on your mind. This is a no-pressure, no-obligation friendly fireside chat. Many of our XMA team leaders and office staff will be on hand to answer your questions and share stories.
You can attend either in-person at the XMA Headquarters or online via Zoom, Thursday evening, August 3 at 6:00PM. To ensure we are adequately prepared please RSVP by replying to this email letting us know you will be here either in-person or on Zoom. Also, let us know if there is anything in particular you are interested in learning more about.
We look forward to chatting with you!